Tuesday, April 3, 2007

weddings...

so, in the last 9 months or so that i have been in switzerland, i have actually gone back to the States twice! yes, i have officially been made poor by these travels, but along the way, has been some fun and good times:)
here is a pics of some good friends from college....



well, this one is of me and my buddy Alia...i didnt go to college with her, but her parents (both) and i did!

me, Mel, and Ruth


me and Lea



Lea, Ruth, me, Alicia, and Mel



Kurt and Karryn Morrill and Alicia

so, of course along with the great trip was the physical travel. i had been on the plane for more than 26hrs in the last 5 days....i barely made it to my connecting flight to London, adn of course my baggage didn't make it. i hope its on the way back here since i got tons of marshmallows in there...anyways, i'm back at labri and even "soaked my oats" early this morning:)

No comments: